Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Believe - Planetshakers Chords and lyrics

Believe by Planetshakers of Deeper album.
Please e-mail me for feedback ! : steven@lascombe.org

Intro 4x :  D - A - D - A   


Verse :

      Bm                  A
The rain may fall, The thunder roar,

        G           G
Yet I believe, I believe

      Bm                       A
What people may say, Whatever comes my way,

          G             G
I will believe, I believe

Pre-chorus:

Em                   Bm                D          A
Nothing can separate |me from Your love,

     Em              Bm            A         A 
So I lift my eyes to heaven and believe

Chorus:
            
           D                 A
You are my God, You are my saviour,
 
             Bm                 G
You hold the world within Your hands

           D                  A
You are my God, You are my healer,

          G                  A
Lord I believe in You, Jesus

           D 
Lord I believe Bridge: D A Bm A | Hallelujah, | Hallelujah,
G      A       Bm           A
|  Hallelujah, | Glory to God

No comments:

Post a Comment