Sunday, October 14, 2012

In Whom I Can Trust


In Whom I Can Trust




C
You are the Lord
      F
In whom I can trust
C
You are the Rock
           F             G
I can stand upon
          Am
Every step of the way
         Am/G#
You take my hand and say
           C/G                Am/F#           F7
You’ll always be here     right   beside me
             Dm7                F7                              G
When I call on You I know You’ll come to me
Chorus:
F/G              C
You are my Lord
G/B                         Am    
        In whom I can trust
Em                     F
      You are my fortress
                       C/E
You’re my deliverer
       Bb              G
My shield, my strength
      F/G           C
For all of my days
  G/B                      Am   G   D/F#
I place my hope in Je ---------sus
                                       F7
Who loved me with his life
                               G
The Rock of my salvation
      F/G             C
In whom I can trust

No comments:

Post a Comment